Why work for us?
Cromwell offers a collaborative work environment that fosters personal growth and professional development. We support and value our people and provide them with the opportunity to achieve their goals. We encourage social and active work life and aim to create an environment where people who love property, love coming to work.
We believe our people are our point of difference and continuously invest in ways to improve our working experience. Whether this be through employee benefits, learning, and development or events, we want to ensure our people are the best and happiest they can be. We tailor our offerings to meet the specific needs and goals of our teams and offer a wide range of options including:
- Undergraduate and postgraduate study assistance
- Support to achieve and maintain professional licenses and qualifications
- Short courses and specific skills-based training
- Individual Development Plans for all employees
- Agile Working (Hybrid Working)
- Birthday & Volunteer Leave
- 16-week Cromwell paid Parental Leave or 4-weeks paid Partner Leave (available after 3 months of employment)
- Corporate Rates on Banking, Gym Memberships, Health Products and Activewear!
- Novated Leasing
- Employee Referral Bonus up to $5,000
- Yearly $299 Employee Health and Wellbeing benefit
We work hard to ensure we’re creating the greatest value for our people, click here to see our current roles, we hope to be meeting you soon.