Cromwell offers a collaborative work environment that fosters personal growth and professional development. We support our people and provide them with the opportunity to achieve their objectives. We encourage a social and active work life and aim to create an environment where people who love property, love coming to work.
We believe our people are our point of difference and continuously invest in learning and development to ensure they are the best they can be. We tailor development plans to the specific needs and goals of our employees and offer a wide range of options including:
- Undergraduate and postgraduate study assistance
- Support to achieve and maintain professional licences and qualifications
- Short courses and specific skills based training
- Ongoing training in Cromwell's systems, technology and processes
- Comprehensive induction training
We also encourage our people to give back and support them through the Stakeholder Pillar of our Sustainability Framework. More on the Stakeholder Pillar can be found here.