How do I apply for a position at Cromwell?
There are a number of ways that you can apply for a position at Cromwell.
- Locate the position on LinkedIn or the relevant job board and follow the application process.
- Locate the vacancy you wish to apply for on the Current Opportunities page and follow the instructions
What formats can I use to share my resume and cover letter?
Resumes (CV) and cover letters can be provided in any of the supported formats, which are:
- .doc or .docx (Microsoft Word Format)
- .rtf (Rich Text Format, supported by Microsoft Word and other products)
- .pdf (Adobe Acrobat Format)
- .txt (Text Format, supported by many products)
Can I apply for more than one position?
Yes, you can apply for any position you feel matches your skills, experience and interests.
What does Cromwell look for in candidates?
We look for people who are passionate about the commercial property and funds management industries. We also look for people who align with our corporate values.
Can I submit an application for a role not listed on your website?
If there is no specific vacancy advertised that you are interested in, but you would still like to register your interest in working at Cromwell, follow the instructions on the Current Opportunities page.
What happens once my application is submitted?
If you have applied for a specific vacancy you will receive an email acknowledging your application. Should you be successfully shortlisted for the role, our team will be in contact with you via phone to arrange a suitable interview time. If you have not been successfully shortlisted for the role you will receive an email informing you of this.
Where can I find information on current vacancies?
All current vacancies will appear on the Careers home page under Current Opportunities. You may also find these vacancies listed on relevant country job boards e.g. www.seek.com.au, or LinkedIn