Notice of rights of members of Cromwell Property Group in connection with certain documents
Cromwell Property Group comprises of Cromwell Corporation Limited ABN 44 001 056 980 (CCL) and Cromwell Diversified Property Trust ARSN 102 982 598 (DPT) the responsible entity of which is Cromwell Property Securities Limited ABN 11 079 147 809 (CPSL) (Cromwell Property Group) gives notice pursuant to section 110K of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) (Corporations Act) of the rights of members of Cromwell Property Group (Members) to:
- elect to be sent (or not sent) certain documents; and
- make requests to be sent certain documents in physical or electronic form.
Among other things, CCL and CPSL are required or permitted to send the following documents to Members, and Members are entitled to receive:
- documents that relate to a meeting of Members of Cromwell Property Group (including a meeting of a class of members);
- documents that relate to a resolution to be considered by Members (including a resolution to be considered by a class of members of CCL and CPSL) without a meeting;
- Annual Reports of Cromwell Property Group (comprising the financial report, directors' report and auditor's report for the relevant financial year); and
- a notice of Members' rights under section 110K of the Corporations Act (such as this notice), unless the notice is readily available on a website,
together with any other documents prescribed by relevant regulations, (collectively, the Documents).
Member Elections: Each Member is entitled to:
(a) elect to be sent Documents in either physical form or electronic form; and
(b) elect not to be sent Annual Reports by Cromwell Property Group (and any other documents prescribed by the relevant regulations),
by notifying CCL or CPSL of the election.
A Member may make an election in relation to all Documents or a specified class(es) of Documents.
Member Requests: In addition to any election, a Member is also entitled to request that CCL and CPSL send a particular Document to the Member in physical form or in electronic form.
Elections and Requests
You may make your election and/or request and notify CCL or CPSL by contacting Cromwell’s Investor Services Team on 1300 268 078 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or contacting the registry directly at www.cromwellpropertygroup.com/registry.